We are a startup that develops a software suite for the global ecommerce market. Our apps are used by thousands of online stores from 140+ countries and influence the shopping experience for 1.2+ million consumers every day (most of them from US, UK, Canada and Australia).
One of the keys to our success is providing top-notch customer service - our customers praise us for this in 83% of the public reviews we receive - and our rating is a perfect 5.0, so we really mean it. We are growing fast and aim to provide 24/7 support, so we can tremendously improve the satisfaction of our customers.
To accomplish this, we are looking for Customer Support Heroes to join our team and cover the evening (18:00 - 02:00) and morning (02:00 - 10:00) shifts and not only solve problems but offer an amazing experience in the process (because this is what world-class customer service is about after all).
We are looking for somebody who wants to start a career in customer support and is happy to develop themselves by learning basic HTML / CSS / jQuery.
What you need to know/have:
- Fluency in written English;
- Experience in interacting with customers is considered a plus;
- Basic web design skills are considered a plus;
- You are a quick learner in order to catch up with our specialized trainings
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- You are prepared to handle complaints with grace and a friendly attitude
- You have initiative and take decisions in order to improve our already extensive knowledge base
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Last but not least, you enjoy helping others and solving problems
What you’ll do:
- Will be the primary point of contact between us and our clients from all over the world
- Responding via email and / or via chat to customers' requests, offering non-technical and technical support
- Presenting comprehensive information regarding our products and services
- Making small customization to the app (fonts, colors, alignment etc.)
- Providing explanation to customers about the functionality of the products
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We offer a competitive pay
- We’re 10 minutes away from Piata Romana - but this is only important during your training - you can choose to work from home during your regular schedule
- We are providing access to books and paid online training courses
- No overtime!
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
- We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 4-6 weeks in training. Which is paid, of course!
- We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance. Also, the founders have a successful track record and you will be working directly with them, so you'll witness first hand how a startup is built.
Please send us your CV and contact data via email at email@example.com - and please remember that these openings are only for the night shifts as outlined above - Monday to Friday, evening (18:00 - 02:00) and morning (02:00 - 10:00).